Our studio is open and we’re available for video and photo shoots, as well as studio rental.
As a longtime family-owned business we have close personal relationships with many of our clients and their families. To that end, first and foremost, we hope you’re all healthy and happy and staying safe during this challenging time.
Our studio is open and we are working. We have photo shoots and video productions every week. In an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19 we have implemented several new policies.
• First and foremost, please take your temperature prior to coming to the studio. We ask that you stay home if you are feeling sick or have any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. We will be happy to reschedule shoots at no additional charge.
• Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and in the studio and we ask that visitors use it upon arrival.
• All of our employees and vendors will be wearing face masks for the duration of any production, in studio or on location, in which more than one person is present. We ask that our clients also wear face coverings, which will be removed when they are to appear on camera.
• In our office and studio we will be social distancing and we ask visitors to also adhere to social distancing guidelines by remaining at least six feet apart from others at all times.
• We’ve implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitizing, regularly disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
We appreciate your business and your understanding as we get through this health crisis together.