Directions to the Barlow Studio
How to find our St. Louis studio.
Much as it may pain us, some clients report having a difficult time finding us. (As recently as today, in fact.) So in an effort to keep our customers from getting lost, here are some hopefully helpful directions to Barlow’s world headquarters.
• The studio address is 1115 Olivette Executive Parkway, St. Louis, MO 63132. That’s in beautiful downtown Olivette, off of Olive Boulevard about half a mile west of I-170.
• Coming from West County, Downtown St. Louis or Clayton, get to I-170 (I-64/40 is a good bet) and travel north to Olive Blvd. Exit and turn left (west) on Olive. (From the airport or North County, travel south down I-170 to Olive and go right.)
• You’ll pass Price Rd. and Dielman Industrial Dr. before seeing Taco Bell and ABC Trading Co. on the right (north) side of the street. Immediately past ABC is Olivette Executive Parkway. Turn right.
• Once you’re in the office park, our building is the second on the left. The parking lot is just past our building, marked by a blue Barlow sign. Turn left into our lot.
• Park toward the back of the lot and you’ll be closer to our entrance. There’s a big Barlow logo on the door.
• Come inside and you’re in our lobby. Ring the bell at the front desk so that if we’re working in the studio we’ll know you’re here, and we’ll happily come out to greet you!