St. Louis Studio Rental Rates and Information
• Professional and comfortable: A relaxed, private atmosphere for crews and clients
• Convenient: 10 min. from the airport, 5 min. from Clayton, 20 min. from Downtown
• 1,500 sq ft soundstage: with 17′ cyc wall, 16-foot ceilings and a wired lighting grid
• Grip equipment is included with every rental: C-stands, light stands, apple boxes, sandbags, clamps, gels, gaff tape, cables, extension cords and more
• Lighting is available to rent (see below). Litepanels LEDs, Arri hot lights, KinoFlo continuous lights, Dynalite, Elinchrom and Speedotron strobes
• No stairs: Private, secure parking with ground floor access for easy load-in
• Conference room, dressing room, restrooms, kitchen and break room included
• WiFi: high-speed 1Gb fiber internet service for seamless live streaming and fast file transfers
• Our expertise is always included, and assistants, grips, producers, stylists and other professionals are available for hire as well.
Half Day (4 hours): $300
Full Day (8 hours): $600
Call for evening and weekend quotes.
Weekends start at $150/hr with a $500 minimum rental.